Topics

Upcoming Event: SAGA 2 Practice - Sat, 08/31/2019 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: SAGA 2 Practice

When: Saturday, 31 August 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS WAR ROOM

Organizer: Bob

Age of Crusades
6 point armies

I won't be able to make it. My mother turns 84 on Sunday and we need to be in Sierra Vista for her barbecue and birthday bash on Saturday. Sorry about that. I was really looking forward to putting my byzantines on the table.

From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 8/28/19 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Upcoming Event: SAGA 2 Practice - Sat, 08/31/2019 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: SAGA 2 Practice

When: Saturday, 31 August 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS WAR ROOM

Organizer: Bob

Age of Crusades
6 point armies

Mark K

the bob…   don’t know if i can be there.   just got back from tx.   but… on short notice if we have to fly back   or ny for services

also.  FYI   after all the distress and lashing of teeth that my crusader stuff was scaled for 10mm,   i am working on a 25/28mm crusader castle

mark

Reminder: SAGA 2 Practice

When: Saturday, 31 August 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS WAR ROOM

Organizer: Bob

Age of Crusades
6 point armies

Bob

Have a look at the Hudson & Allen castle for inspiration.

Scroll down until you see it.

Bob

On Aug 29, 2019 at 11:21 AM, <Mark K> wrote:

the bob…   don’t know if i can be there.   just got back from tx.   but… on short notice if we have to fly back   or ny for services

also.  FYI   after all the distress and lashing of teeth that my crusader stuff was scaled for 10mm,   i am working on a 25/28mm crusader castle

mark

Reminder: SAGA 2 Practice

When: Saturday, 31 August 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS WAR ROOM

Organizer: Bob

Age of Crusades
6 point armies

Thomas

God that is pretty...why do I have to live in an apartment again???

Quoting Bob <brodgers@...>:

Have a look at the Hudson & Allen castle for inspiration.

http://www.wargamescenics.com/products.html

Scroll down until you see it.

Bob

On Aug 29, 2019 at 11:21 AM, <Mark K (mailto:meevn@q.com)> wrote:

the bob… don’t know if i can be there. just got back from
tx. but… on short notice if we have to fly back or ny for
services

also. FYI after all the distress and lashing of teeth that
my crusader stuff was scaled for 10mm, i am working on a
25/28mm crusader castle

mark

On Aug 28, 2019, at 12:00 PM,
The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
(mailto:The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io) Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
(mailto:The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io)> wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 Practice

When: Saturday, 31 August 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00)
America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS WAR ROOM

(https://groups.io/g/The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society/viewevent?eventid=547259)

Organizer: Bob