Topics

Upcoming Event: SAGA 2 practice - Sat, 08/17/2019 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Mike Dolan

Edited

Is there anyone  with a Steam Account who would be interested in learning about Tabletop Simulator? It is currently $20.00 on Steam. It is a platform that allows you to play Tabletop Miniatures games in digital Space. You can make the table as big as you want. There is a lot of existing Game framework which has already been developed. Black Powder,  Chain of Command, Tactica 2  and much much more. You start with a blank Table and build what you like.  From what I have seen games can support up to 8 players.  I have attached some screen shots of the Workshop preloaded games that come with TTS and some tools. Also a shot of a Chain of Command board with all the terrain and figures and vehicles included. and lastly i have some shots of my Fire and Steel Demo which I am working on for friends across the country. These are tight in to get some idea of the quality of what you can produce.

On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 12:00 PM The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Mike Dolan

I have an account, and I'm interested...after I get back to AZ.

But it has been nice here in Colorado; not missing the heat.

Ray

On August 14, 2019, at 2:15 PM, Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...> wrote:

[...]

cool i am totally psyched to give this a try as you should be able to get old friends together again.

--
Mike Dolan