Topics

Upcoming Event: SAGA 2 practice - Sat, 08/17/2019 12:00am-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Edited

This is a learning game day so substitute figures are fine if you don’t have the right figures yet. Larry also left a lot of medieval figures here on loan if you need to borrow them. Remember that we are using the SAGA 2 - AGE OF CRUSADES lists.

Please hit the RSVP button if you’re coming so I will know how much terrain I need to set up.

Also tell me if you need figures and if you need me to make a copy of your force’s battle board, before Saturday.

Ed

i'll be there  milites christi

On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

How many points?

Sylvain

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

i'll be there  milites christi

On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Mark K

the bob… won’t be there

in TX for the 15th till the end of the month

mark

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

I cannot make it.  Thanks.

From: The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...>
Date: 8/12/19 11:32 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Upcoming Event: SAGA 2 practice - Sat, 08/17/2019 12:00am-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

This is a learning game day so substitute figures are fine if you don’t have the right figures yet. Larry also left a lot of medieval figures here on loan if you need to borrow them. Remember that we are using the SAGA 2 - AGE OF CRUSADES lists.

Please hit the RSVP button if you’re coming so I will know how much terrain I need to set up.

Also tell me if you need figures and if you need me to make a copy of your force’s battle board, before Saturday.

Six Point armies

On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:06 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob
How many points?

Sylvain

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

i'll be there  milites christi

On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Edited

I have uploaded the SAGA 2  FAQ, the Crusades FAQ, and the QRS.
Also, uploaded the dice symbols in case any of you are feeling ambitious and want to make your own dice.

They are in the Rules files on the group site.

The Age of Crusades Battle Boards have been uploaded to the files section for those of you who may want to review their options.

Ed

What are the point values again?  1 point for each unit, Warlords free?

On 8/12/2019 2:54 PM, Bob wrote:
Six Point armies

On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:06 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob
How many points?

Sylvain

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

i'll be there  milites christi

On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

1 point =   4 Hearthguard figures,   OR   8 Warrior figures,   OR   12 Levy figures.
Warlord is free.

You must buy the figures as above but unit sizes may be larger or smaller.
For example:   2 points = 24 Levy figures which may be 2 units of 12 figures, or three units of 8 figures, or 4 units of 6 figures, etc.

Bob

On 8/12/2019 2:54 PM, Bob wrote:
Six Point armies

On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:06 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob
How many points?

Sylvain

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

i'll be there  milites christi

On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Thomas

Will I bring great shame on the table if my block of Hearthguard are sporting more than a few unpainted figures? If so does anyone have some painted Vikings I can borrow?

On 8/12/2019 2:54 PM, Bob wrote:
Six Point armies

On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:06 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob
How many points?

Sylvain

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

i'll be there  milites christi

On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Tom
I will bring my Vikings for test play (I have over 300)

Sylvain

On 8/12/2019 2:54 PM, Bob wrote:
Six Point armies

On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:06 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob
How many points?

Sylvain

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

i'll be there  milites christi

On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Also.....
You must have a Warlord
He and Heroes are fielded singly

Max unit size = 12
Min unit size = 4

——————————————-

On 8/12/2019 2:54 PM, Bob wrote:
Six Point armies

On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:06 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob
How many points?

Sylvain

On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

i'll be there  milites christi

On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Thomas

Thanks Sylvain! I will be there with bells on then and look forward to
learning the Viking battleboard.

Calendar wrote:

Reminder: SAGA 2 practice

When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00)
America/Phoenix

Where:TTGS War Room

Organizer: Bob

Chad Lunceford

I have a couple of job interviews coming up that I'm trying to keep my head down for.  I'll sadly need to sit this week's game out.

Chad

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 14:22, Thomas <thomas.foulds@...> wrote:
Thanks Sylvain! I will be there with bells on then and look forward to
learning the Viking battleboard.

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:32:32 +0000 (UTC)
"Sylvain via Groups.Io" <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

>  TomI will bring my Vikings for test play (I have over 300)
> Sylvain
>     On Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 02:31:22 PM MST, Thomas
> <thomas.foulds@...> wrote:
>  Will I bring great shame on the table if my block of Hearthguard are
> sporting more than a few unpainted figures? If so does anyone have
> some painted Vikings I can borrow?
>
> On August 13, 2019 2:16:45 PM "Bob" <brodgers@...> wrote:
>
> 1 point =   4 Hearthguard figures,   OR   8 Warrior figures,   OR
> 12 Levy figures.Warlord is free. You must buy the figures as above
> but unit sizes may be larger or smaller.For example:   2 points = 24
> Levy figures which may be 2 units of 12 figures, or three units of 8
> figures, or 4 units of 6 figures, etc. Bob
>

> On Aug 13, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:
>   What are the point values again?  1 point for each unit, Warlords
> free?
>  On 8/12/2019 2:54 PM, Bob wrote:
>
>  Six Point armies
>

>  On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:06 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io
> <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
>    Bob How many points?
>   Sylvain
>       On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed
> <ekj2908@...> wrote:
>
>      i'll be there  milites christi
>
>  On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
> Calendar wrote:
>

> Reminder: SAGA 2 practice
>
> When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00)
> America/Phoenix
>
> Where:TTGS War Room
>
> An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP
>
> Organizer: Bob

Good luck!

From: Chad Lunceford <cluncefo@...>
Date: 8/14/19 8:42 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

I have a couple of job interviews coming up that I'm trying to keep my head down for.  I'll sadly need to sit this week's game out.

Chad

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 14:22, Thomas <thomas.foulds@...> wrote:
Thanks Sylvain! I will be there with bells on then and look forward to
learning the Viking battleboard.

On Tue, 13 Aug 2019 21:32:32 +0000 (UTC)
"Sylvain via Groups.Io" <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

>  TomI will bring my Vikings for test play (I have over 300)
> Sylvain
>     On Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 02:31:22 PM MST, Thomas
> <thomas.foulds@...> wrote:
>  Will I bring great shame on the table if my block of Hearthguard are
> sporting more than a few unpainted figures? If so does anyone have
> some painted Vikings I can borrow?
>
> On August 13, 2019 2:16:45 PM "Bob" <brodgers@...> wrote:
>
> 1 point =   4 Hearthguard figures,   OR   8 Warrior figures,   OR
> 12 Levy figures.Warlord is free. You must buy the figures as above
> but unit sizes may be larger or smaller.For example:   2 points = 24
> Levy figures which may be 2 units of 12 figures, or three units of 8
> figures, or 4 units of 6 figures, etc. Bob
>

> On Aug 13, 2019, at 1:54 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:
>   What are the point values again?  1 point for each unit, Warlords
> free?
>  On 8/12/2019 2:54 PM, Bob wrote:
>
>  Six Point armies
>

>  On Aug 12, 2019, at 12:06 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io
> <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
>    Bob How many points?
>   Sylvain
>       On Monday, August 12, 2019, 11:55:56 AM MST, Ed
> <ekj2908@...> wrote:
>
>      i'll be there  milites christi
>
>  On 8/12/2019 12:00 AM, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
> Calendar wrote:
>

> Reminder: SAGA 2 practice
>
> When: Saturday, 17 August 2019, 12:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00)
> America/Phoenix
>
> Where:TTGS War Room
>
> An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP
>
> Organizer: Bob

Chad Lunceford

Thanks!

On Wed, 14 Aug 2019 at 20:00, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote: