Topics

Club Shirts


Bob
 

There will be a pretty good showing of members at today’s game.

If you can bear the humiliation of being seen wearing the club shirts (old ones or new ones) I encourage you to do so and we’ll try for a couple photo op’s.

Bob


El Rolando
 

Got any club shirts lying around for sale?


On Sat, Jul 6, 2019, 07:23 Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
There will be a pretty good showing of members at today’s game.

If you can bear the humiliation of being seen wearing the club shirts (old ones or new ones) I encourage you to do so and we’ll try for a couple photo op’s.

Bob




Bob
 

I don’t have any lying around.
They have names embroidered on them so they need to be specifically ordered.

I can certainly put together another order if others want one now that you’ve seen how sexy they make the wearers look.

Send me a note <TTGS@...> telling me that you want a club shirt, your size, and the name you want on it.
I’ll plan on sending in an order after the next game day on the 20th.

Bob



On Jul 6, 2019, at 9:36 AM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

Got any club shirts lying around for sale?

On Sat, Jul 6, 2019, 07:23 Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
There will be a pretty good showing of members at today’s game.

If you can bear the humiliation of being seen wearing the club shirts (old ones or new ones) I encourage you to do so and we’ll try for a couple photo op’s.

Bob





Bob
 


A couple guys have asked about getting shirts even though they missed out on the original order.

Yes, I can order more.
But, I need to order at least 6 at a time to keep the price the same. ($31.60 each)
Once I get enough requests to place the order (6+) I’ll announce “last call” and place the order shortly thereafter.

Ordering fewer than 6 will cause the price per shirt to go up.
If this happens I’ll verify that you’re ok with the price before making the order.

If you missed out on getting one and now want to be one of the cool kids, here’s your chance.
Also, If you already have a shirt and want a second one, now’s the time to do it. 

You don’t have to be a long-time member. Anyone on this list can order a shirt.
If you want a 10 year anniversary shirt let me know how many, your size, and the name you want embroidered on it.
I’ll collect the money after I place the order and before we receive the shirts.

Bob


Al
 

Bob - I will take one XXL. Name on shirt will be Al.

Thanks Al Revere


-----Original Message-----
From: Bob <brodgers@...>
To: Table Top Gaming Society <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 9:46 am
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Club Shirts


A couple guys have asked about getting shirts even though they missed out on the original order.

Yes, I can order more.
But, I need to order at least 6 at a time to keep the price the same. ($31.60 each)
Once I get enough requests to place the order (6+) I’ll announce “last call” and place the order shortly thereafter.

Ordering fewer than 6 will cause the price per shirt to go up.
If this happens I’ll verify that you’re ok with the price before making the order.

If you missed out on getting one and now want to be one of the cool kids, here’s your chance.
Also, If you already have a shirt and want a second one, now’s the time to do it. 

You don’t have to be a long-time member. Anyone on this list can order a shirt.
If you want a 10 year anniversary shirt let me know how many, your size, and the name you want embroidered on it.
I’ll collect the money after I place the order and before we receive the shirts.

Bob


Bob
 

Al,
Ok, you’re on the list.



On Jul 16, 2019, at 10:03 AM, Al via Groups.Io <alrevere@...> wrote:

Bob - I will take one XXL. Name on shirt will be Al.

Thanks Al Revere


-----Original Message-----
From: Bob <brodgers@...>
To: Table Top Gaming Society <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Jul 16, 2019 9:46 am
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Club Shirts


A couple guys have asked about getting shirts even though they missed out on the original order.

Yes, I can order more.
But, I need to order at least 6 at a time to keep the price the same. ($31.60 each)
Once I get enough requests to place the order (6+) I’ll announce “last call” and place the order shortly thereafter.

Ordering fewer than 6 will cause the price per shirt to go up.
If this happens I’ll verify that you’re ok with the price before making the order.

If you missed out on getting one and now want to be one of the cool kids, here’s your chance.
Also, If you already have a shirt and want a second one, now’s the time to do it. 

You don’t have to be a long-time member. Anyone on this list can order a shirt.
If you want a 10 year anniversary shirt let me know how many, your size, and the name you want embroidered on it.
I’ll collect the money after I place the order and before we receive the shirts.

Bob


Bob
 

After yesterday's game I have 5 requests for shirts.
Its best to order at least one more.
Its best to do larger orders so we get the volume discounts.
Will anyone else want one?

You saw how sophisticated and charming they make the wearers look.
Some of you could really use that assistance. So don't let this opportunity pass you by.
..... just sayin'.

I'm hoping to be able to order them during next week.
So let me know as soon as you can.
NAME, SIZE, QUANTITY

Bob


Michael M
 

I will order another one to ensure that other club members are not sartorially challenged.  XXL.



Michael Machell
madmachell@...

-------- Original message --------
From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 7/21/19 8:36 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Club Shirts

After yesterday's game I have 5 requests for shirts.
Its best to order at least one more.
Its best to do larger orders so we get the volume discounts.
Will anyone else want one?

You saw how sophisticated and charming they make the wearers look.
Some of you could really use that assistance. So don't let this opportunity pass you by.
..... just sayin'.

I'm hoping to be able to order them during next week.
So let me know as soon as you can.
NAME, SIZE, QUANTITY

Bob


JC
 

Since I was the only one wearing a club shirt, I am clearly both sophisticated and charming!!!!

JC

On Sunday, July 21, 2019, 08:36:46 AM MST, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:


After yesterday's game I have 5 requests for shirts.
Its best to order at least one more.
Its best to do larger orders so we get the volume discounts.
Will anyone else want one?

You saw how sophisticated and charming they make the wearers look.
Some of you could really use that assistance. So don't let this opportunity pass you by.
..... just sayin'.

I'm hoping to be able to order them during next week.
So let me know as soon as you can.
NAME, SIZE, QUANTITY

Bob


Bob
 

LAST CALL !! 

I will be placing the second shirt order tomorrow (Thursday, July 25th).  
If you intended to order one but have been procrastinating, time's up.
Drop me a note TODAY with the name, size, and how many you want.

Thanks.

Bob


Bob
 

The order has been submitted.
Ordering 7 shirts in this second order.
We should be getting them in 2-3 weeks.

Now that those who want shirts have ordered them, I propose that the 1st club meeting of each month be "Club Shirt Day".
(August 3rd, Sep 14th, October 5th, etc).  Giving us all a chance to wear the club colors.
Is there any opposition ?


Kochese (Larry)
 

Yeah, Do we have too?

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 6:06 PM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
The order has been submitted.
Ordering 7 shirts in this second order.
We should be getting them in 2-3 weeks.

Now that those who want shirts have ordered them, I propose that the 1st club meeting of each month be "Club Shirt Day".
(August 3rd, Sep 14th, October 5th, etc).  Giving us all a chance to wear the club colors.
Is there any opposition ?


Bob
 

You don’t “have to".
But we’ll all point at you and whisper. 
Then after a few beers we’ll stop whispering and make fun of you out loud.
You know, the usual.



On Jul 25, 2019, at 6:19 PM, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Yeah, Do we have too?

On Thu, Jul 25, 2019 at 6:06 PM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
The order has been submitted.
Ordering 7 shirts in this second order.
We should be getting them in 2-3 weeks.

Now that those who want shirts have ordered them, I propose that the 1st club meeting of each month be "Club Shirt Day".
(August 3rd, Sep 14th, October 5th, etc).  Giving us all a chance to wear the club colors.
Is there any opposition ?




JC
 

No objection from me!

JC
(who - as has been established - by wearing the only club shirt the last game day, is therefore proved to be both "sophisticated and charming" [per B. Rodgers Esq.]

On Thursday, July 25, 2019, 06:06:20 PM MST, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:


The order has been submitted.
Ordering 7 shirts in this second order.
We should be getting them in 2-3 weeks.

Now that those who want shirts have ordered them, I propose that the 1st club meeting of each month be "Club Shirt Day".
(August 3rd, Sep 14th, October 5th, etc).  Giving us all a chance to wear the club colors.
Is there any opposition ?


Bob
 

And very humble as well...


JC
 

You said it dude!   Sophisticated, charming AND humble to boot - I am so glad to have earned those accolades, Bob - and all because I wore my club shirt!!

BTW I am pretty sure I cannot make any of the listed game days, so some other member of the group can step forward, wear the club shirt and lay claim to these outstanding characteristics.........  But remember "The Shirt maketh the Man!!"  [Arnold Schwarzenegger]

JC.


Mike Dolan
 

Hello John,

Mike Dolan here. Do you every go to the Friday night games at Imperial Outpost? I live about 20 minutes from that location. 

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:51 PM John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You said it dude!   Sophisticated, charming AND humble to boot - I am so glad to have earned those accolades, Bob - and all because I wore my club shirt!!

BTW I am pretty sure I cannot make any of the listed game days, so some other member of the group can step forward, wear the club shirt and lay claim to these outstanding characteristics.........  But remember "The Shirt maketh the Man!!"  [Arnold Schwarzenegger]

JC.


--
Mike Dolan


JC
 

Hi Mike,

There is not always a game on Friday night.   Also I skip some games (Command & Colors or more correctly "Cards & Chance" - which I can't stand!).  So in answer to your question I I do not go every Friday.

Chad and Sylvain played an ancients game last Friday with the group, and both posted later that they had a good time.   I would encourage you to come along at least once and see what it is like, particularly as you live so near.

As I posted before it is more informal, shorter, noisier and more prone to arguments than the Mesa group (often the latter because whoever is putting on the game has home rules they want to use and that can lead to confusion).   Also the ambiance is a game shop, not Bob's palatial set up!

Join the North Phoenix Irregulars group on  Yahoo and get a feel for things to see if it would be attractive to you.

JC

On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 08:48:51 AM MST, Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...> wrote:


Hello John,

Mike Dolan here. Do you every go to the Friday night games at Imperial Outpost? I live about 20 minutes from that location. 

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:51 PM John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You said it dude!   Sophisticated, charming AND humble to boot - I am so glad to have earned those accolades, Bob - and all because I wore my club shirt!!

BTW I am pretty sure I cannot make any of the listed game days, so some other member of the group can step forward, wear the club shirt and lay claim to these outstanding characteristics.........  But remember "The Shirt maketh the Man!!"  [Arnold Schwarzenegger]

JC.


--
Mike Dolan

--
JC
"Sophisticated, charming and humble" - all down to his club shirt!


Sylvain Durand
 

Mike 
The venue is good and it is a good group of players. 
The store carries a lot of paint and rules and miniatures so it is always good to go
This Friday we will play command and colors medieval


Sylvain


On Jul 28, 2019, at 9:41 AM, John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

There is not always a game on Friday night.   Also I skip some games (Command & Colors or more correctly "Cards & Chance" - which I can't stand!).  So in answer to your question I I do not go every Friday.

Chad and Sylvain played an ancients game last Friday with the group, and both posted later that they had a good time.   I would encourage you to come along at least once and see what it is like, particularly as you live so near.

As I posted before it is more informal, shorter, noisier and more prone to arguments than the Mesa group (often the latter because whoever is putting on the game has home rules they want to use and that can lead to confusion).   Also the ambiance is a game shop, not Bob's palatial set up!

Join the North Phoenix Irregulars group on  Yahoo and get a feel for things to see if it would be attractive to you.

JC

On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 08:48:51 AM MST, Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...> wrote:


Hello John,

Mike Dolan here. Do you every go to the Friday night games at Imperial Outpost? I live about 20 minutes from that location. 

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:51 PM John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You said it dude!   Sophisticated, charming AND humble to boot - I am so glad to have earned those accolades, Bob - and all because I wore my club shirt!!

BTW I am pretty sure I cannot make any of the listed game days, so some other member of the group can step forward, wear the club shirt and lay claim to these outstanding characteristics.........  But remember "The Shirt maketh the Man!!"  [Arnold Schwarzenegger]

JC.


--
Mike Dolan

--
JC
"Sophisticated, charming and humble" - all down to his club shirt!


Mike Dolan
 

What Time on Friday? 


On Sun, Jul 28, 2019 at 12:01 PM Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Mike 
The venue is good and it is a good group of players. 
The store carries a lot of paint and rules and miniatures so it is always good to go
This Friday we will play command and colors medieval


Sylvain


On Jul 28, 2019, at 9:41 AM, John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

There is not always a game on Friday night.   Also I skip some games (Command & Colors or more correctly "Cards & Chance" - which I can't stand!).  So in answer to your question I I do not go every Friday.

Chad and Sylvain played an ancients game last Friday with the group, and both posted later that they had a good time.   I would encourage you to come along at least once and see what it is like, particularly as you live so near.

As I posted before it is more informal, shorter, noisier and more prone to arguments than the Mesa group (often the latter because whoever is putting on the game has home rules they want to use and that can lead to confusion).   Also the ambiance is a game shop, not Bob's palatial set up!

Join the North Phoenix Irregulars group on  Yahoo and get a feel for things to see if it would be attractive to you.

JC

On Sunday, July 28, 2019, 08:48:51 AM MST, Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...> wrote:


Hello John,

Mike Dolan here. Do you every go to the Friday night games at Imperial Outpost? I live about 20 minutes from that location. 

On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 5:51 PM John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
You said it dude!   Sophisticated, charming AND humble to boot - I am so glad to have earned those accolades, Bob - and all because I wore my club shirt!!

BTW I am pretty sure I cannot make any of the listed game days, so some other member of the group can step forward, wear the club shirt and lay claim to these outstanding characteristics.........  But remember "The Shirt maketh the Man!!"  [Arnold Schwarzenegger]

JC.


--
Mike Dolan

--
JC
"Sophisticated, charming and humble" - all down to his club shirt!


--
Mike Dolan