Crossfire anyone? #poll

Ed

Edited

A couple people have mentioned that they like Crossfire.  I have enough 20mm figures based for a big game.  Who is interested?

Results

See Who Responded

I had fun with crossfire about 20 years ago. Not sure they have a new version. Lots of interest concept.
Well being from Chicago I plan to “vote early and often” :-)

Sylvain

On Jun 24, 2019, at 1:07 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

A couple people have mentioned that they like Crossfire.  I have enough 20mm figures based for a big game.  Who is interested?

1. Interested
2. Not interested
3. What is Crossfire? Why are you bothering me?

Vote Now

Interested. Played before. It's hard to play with multiple players,  though.

From: Ed <ekj2908@...>
Date: 6/24/19 1:07 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Crossfire anyone? #poll

A new poll has been created:

A couple people have mentioned that they like Crossfire.  I have enough 20mm figures based for a big game.  Who is interested?

1. Interested
2. Not interested
3. What is Crossfire? Why are you bothering me?

Vote Now

Bob

I played it a long time ago.
Late 90's.

I don't remember liking it much.
But I'm willing to have a go at it again.
Maybe I've mellowed with age.

I'm up for it. I have the scenario book if you need it Ed.

Larry

On Mon, Jun 24, 2019 at 2:14 PM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
I played it a long time ago.
Late 90's.

I don't remember liking it much.
But I'm willing to have a go at it again.
Maybe I've mellowed with age.

Bob

Michael M (New Mike)

I'm interested but not familiar with the game.  What is Crossfire other than a Sunday morning news program?

Bob

WWII skirmish rules that let you move as far as you want to unless you’re stopped by enemy fire.

It takes some getting used to.

On Jun 24, 2019, at 4:52 PM, Michael M via Groups.Io <madmachell@...> wrote:

I'm interested but not familiar with the game.  What is Crossfire other than a Sunday morning news program?

Sylvain Durand

I played it 20 years ago
It works really well with Normandy.
Not much with open Russian plains or North African desert

On Jun 24, 2019, at 5:32 PM, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

WWII skirmish rules that let you move as far as you want to unless you’re stopped by enemy fire.

It takes some getting used to.

On Jun 24, 2019, at 4:52 PM, Michael M via Groups.Io <madmachell@...> wrote:

I'm interested but not familiar with the game.  What is Crossfire other than a Sunday morning news program?

JC

Happy to play Crossfire.   Agree with Ray though.   It is hard to run with multiple players.   If you only allow one active per side at a time, there is a lot of standing around..by everyone else..

Sylvain, agree with Chicago thought - also "voter fraud" isn't all bad - it gives the dead, a day out..............

JC