Topics

Historicon Orders #General-Interest

Old Glory has announced that in order to make sure they bring what everyone wants, they want all orders that will be picked up at Historicon to be in to them by July 1st.
So if you’d like me to pick something up for you, give me your order, and money, by the 22nd. (2 weeks from today)
That will give me time to compile it all into one order and submit it.

We’ll also get the Old Glory Army discount.   (40% off)
If you’re not sure what the final prices will be, email me your order and I’ll put it into their shopping cart so it will calculate it for us.

Bob