Club Project Database #Database

The Tin Dictator <tindictator@...>

I created a project listing in the Database section of the club group discussion site.
I think I pulled all the suggestions received so far and put them in. If I missed one, please put it in.

I also plugged in names of those who said they didn't like the ideas, or that they had the period covered already.
Again, if I missed one please add it in.

Its completely editable by members so please go in, take a look, add in any new ideas, put your name in the appropriate column as you wish.
Hopefully we will get some more feedback and we can also talk about this on game days.

Bob