Topics

Nafziger's OOB's #General-Interest

Guys,

Unfortunately the storage capacity of our forum is 1 GB.
The upload of the OOB's has put us at 1.5 GB.

If you want copies of the files, grab them now.
They are going to be removed within the next day or so.

Sylvain has indicated that he's burning some CD's and will be bringing them to the next game.
Also, the files are available on the web so they will still be accessible. Just not in our files section. http://cdm16040.contentdm.oclc.org/utils/getfile/collection/p4013coll11/id/1277/filename/1278.pdf

Sorry for any hassle this might cause but since we don't collect dues we can't cover the costs of upgrading our storage capacity.
And it isn't fair to expect that one or more members will cover the costs themselves.

So, just be aware of our limits and we should be fine.

Bob

Mike Dolan

Thanks for the fabulous document !