Topics

Newbies #General-Interest

In addition to Tim, another gent (Don) is driving up from Tucson on Saturday to check out the club.
He's apparently at least half crazy, since he's willing to drive all that way just to hang out with you lot. :-)

I see that he's signed up on the discussion group so everyone smile and wave.

Bob

David R

All are welcome. Look forward to meeting the new guys,

They do know to bring a beverage and snacks. If they are really good snacks, bring enough for everyone.