30 Years War Dutch Rebellion - Sat, 05/08/2021 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: 30 Years War Dutch Rebellion

When: Saturday, 8 May 2021, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:Bob's House of ill Repute

Organizer: Larry

Thanks Larry for running the game Saturday.  The battle of the dikes (dykes ?) was an excellent example of Spanish inefficiency and Dutch tenacity.

Here are my pictures:

Michael M

Edited

Sorry to have missed your game, Larry.  We are taking the RV on a trip to Alabama for my nephew's wedding.  We are staying at a winery near Wichita Falls, Texas tonight.  Very nice view and the wine is pretty good too!

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/9/21 9:27 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] 30 Years War Dutch Rebellion - Sat, 05/08/2021 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Thanks Larry for running the game Saturday.  The battle of the dikes (dykes ?) was an excellent example of Spanish inefficiency and Dutch tenacity.

Here are my pictures:

JC

Edited

Michael, I am sure the RV is much easier to maneuver after a couple of glasses of the vino, correct?

JC

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/9/21 9:27 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks Larry for running the game Saturday.  The battle of the dikes (dykes ?) was an excellent example of Spanish inefficiency and Dutch tenacity.

Here are my pictures:

Edited

Oh yeah!  Especially the way I drive.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>