30 Years War Dutch Rebellion - Sat, 05/08/2021 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@...>

Reminder: 30 Years War Dutch Rebellion

When: Saturday, 8 May 2021, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:Bob's House of ill Repute

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Larry

Description: The Spanish are Screwing with the Dykes. The Dutch are Pissed! Rules are Tilly's very bad Day. First time for Spanish Tercios on the field.

Bob

Thanks Larry for running the game Saturday.  The battle of the dikes (dykes ?) was an excellent example of Spanish inefficiency and Dutch tenacity. 

Here are my pictures:

Michael M

Edited

Sorry to have missed your game, Larry.  We are taking the RV on a trip to Alabama for my nephew's wedding.  We are staying at a winery near Wichita Falls, Texas tonight.  Very nice view and the wine is pretty good too!

Michael Machell
madmachell@...

-------- Original message --------
Date: 5/9/21 9:27 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] 30 Years War Dutch Rebellion - Sat, 05/08/2021 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Thanks Larry for running the game Saturday.  The battle of the dikes (dykes ?) was an excellent example of Spanish inefficiency and Dutch tenacity. 

Here are my pictures:

JC

Edited

Michael, I am sure the RV is much easier to maneuver after a couple of glasses of the vino, correct?

JC 

On Monday, May 10, 2021, 03:28:56 PM MST, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

Sorry to have missed your game, Larry.  We are taking the RV on a trip to Alabama for my nephew's wedding.  We are staying at a winery near Wichita Falls, Texas tonight.  Very nice view and the wine is pretty good too!

Michael Machell
madmachell@...

Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] 30 Years War Dutch Rebellion - Sat, 05/08/2021 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Here are my pictures:

--
JC
"Sophisticated, charming and humble" - all down to his club shirt!

Michael M

Edited

Oh yeah!  Especially the way I drive.

Michael Machell
madmachell@...

Date: 5/10/21 10:53 PM (GMT-06:00)

Michael, I am sure the RV is much easier to maneuver after a couple of glasses of the vino, correct?

JC 

On Monday, May 10, 2021, 03:28:56 PM MST, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

Michael Machell
madmachell@...

Here are my pictures:

--
JC
"Sophisticated, charming and humble" - all down to his club shirt!