Topics

Game club App #General-Interest

Bob

For all you guys with smart phones, I discovered an app called “GameFor” that lets players and clubs schedule games, find other players, locate shops, etc.

It looks to be world-wide so if you’re traveling you might be able to find a game too.

I set up this club’s group and have noted next Saturday’s game. So far I’m the only member of the group. I’d encourage you all to try it out and join our club’s group.

It seems like another way to connect with more players in the area.

It’s free in the App Store. Just search for GAMEFOR

For any of you guys who missed this last December.

There's an App called GAMEFOR that you can get on your smart phone.
Its basically an opponent finder, shop finder, event finder, and networking app for tabletop gamers.
Its world-wide but you can set filters to look only in certain areas.

The club has a listing and I try to keep it current.
I noticed that only a couple of you are using it so I thought I'd mention it's existence again.

Look in the App Store for "GameFor"

I joined the App a long time ago. Not a lot of gamers yet registered for our area.
Most games I get advertisement for are in Las Vegas, NV....
I think it just needs more gamers to make it worth it
Let's hope more people register

Sylvain

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019, 06:55:07 AM MST, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

For any of you guys who missed this last December.

There's an App called GAMEFOR that you can get on your smart phone.
Its basically an opponent finder, shop finder, event finder, and networking app for tabletop gamers.
Its world-wide but you can set filters to look only in certain areas.

The club has a listing and I try to keep it current.
I noticed that only a couple of you are using it so I thought I'd mention it's existence again.

Look in the App Store for "GameFor"

Bob

El Rolando

I just signed up. Looks like most of it is people looking for 40K or D&D players. Still, thanks for the heads up. Quite useful!

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019, 08:41 Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Bob
I joined the App a long time ago. Not a lot of gamers yet registered for our area.
Most games I get advertisement for are in Las Vegas, NV....
I think it just needs more gamers to make it worth it
Let's hope more people register

Sylvain

On Tuesday, July 2, 2019, 06:55:07 AM MST, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

For any of you guys who missed this last December.

There's an App called GAMEFOR that you can get on your smart phone.
Its basically an opponent finder, shop finder, event finder, and networking app for tabletop gamers.
Its world-wide but you can set filters to look only in certain areas.

The club has a listing and I try to keep it current.
I noticed that only a couple of you are using it so I thought I'd mention it's existence again.

Look in the App Store for "GameFor"

You should all join our group on GameFor. We’re basically the only historical group in AZ.  It could make the club easier to find.

Bob

On Jul 2, 2019, at 8:57 AM, El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...> wrote:

[...]

Done!

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 7/2/19 9:41 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Game club App

[...]

Here’s the link to our club’s listing in the app.
https://gamefor.app.link/30rCdgVndY