From: Ed <ekj2908@...>
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 12:06 PM
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Saturday ww1 game

Who can make it to Bob's this Saturday for a WW1 game to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Armistice?

20mm, allies (Canadians, British, French) vs Germans in 1918, Allied counter-attack on St. Robert-Rogier, with tanks aeroplanes, and maybe even a stray dog.

Bob

I can make it.

Bob

On Nov 4, 2018, at 12:09 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

Who can make it to Bob's this Saturday for a WW1 game to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Armistice?

20mm, allies (Canadians, British, French) vs Germans in 1918, Allied counter-attack on St. Robert-Rogier, with tanks aeroplanes, and maybe even a stray dog.

Bob

Scott also wants to come down and sell off some of his stuff before he retires and moves away.

If you forgot what he was selling you can look for the message on the club forum or ask me to send it to you again.

Bob

On Nov 4, 2018, at 1:20 PM, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

I can make it.

Bob

On Nov 4, 2018, at 12:09 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

Who can make it to Bob's this Saturday for a WW1 game to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Armistice?

20mm, allies (Canadians, British, French) vs Germans in 1918, Allied counter-attack on St. Robert-Rogier, with tanks aeroplanes, and maybe even a stray dog.

JC

I presume Bob will be really glad you can make it........... :-)

JC