Topics

Saturday ww1 game

Ed

Who can make it to Bob's this Saturday for a WW1 game to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Armistice?

20mm, allies (Canadians, British, French) vs Germans in 1918, Allied counter-attack on St. Robert-Rogier, with tanks aeroplanes, and maybe even a stray dog.

JC

Sorry, would love to attend, but I am in San Diego at the SD Historical Gaming Con.   Liking up with a couple of old LA gaming buddies.  A crew of Phoenix boardgamers are also making the drive.

Will post a report.   Maybe an event to attend for next year????

JC

To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 12:06 PM
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Saturday ww1 game

Who can make it to Bob's this Saturday for a WW1 game to commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Armistice?

20mm, allies (Canadians, British, French) vs Germans in 1918, Allied counter-attack on St. Robert-Rogier, with tanks aeroplanes, and maybe even a stray dog.

Bob

I can make it.

Bob

On Nov 4, 2018, at 12:09 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

Bob

Scott also wants to come down and sell off some of his stuff before he retires and moves away.

If you forgot what he was selling you can look for the message on the club forum or ask me to send it to you again.  

Bob

On Nov 4, 2018, at 1:20 PM, Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

I can make it.

Bob

JC

I presume Bob will be really glad you can make it........... :-)

JC

To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2018 1:20 PM
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Saturday ww1 game

I can make it.

Bob