Topics

WaterlootGame

Bob Rodgers <brodgers.cell@...>

The table is done and looks awesome.

All the troops are now present on the battlefield.
Except one brigade of Brunswickers who will be flying in from Colorado.

Thanks for everyone’s efforts.

Waterloo will be fought on the 19th - 21st of June.
15mm figures using Age of Eagles rules.

There’s room for a boatload of players.
So, if you’re interested in playing let me know.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the invite, but June 20-21st is the first weekend of Consimworld and I have committed to playing in multiplayer games at the con that weekend.

Good luck with Waterloo.

JC