Topics

Saturday's Game

TinDictator@...

This coming Saturday will be our next game. I'll be running a 28mm WWII Bolt Action game of an American assault on a German supply depot, somewhere in France.

Lots of terrain, lots of interesting weapons, lots of cunning twists.

Be there, or forever be considered a loser by all who know your name.

Room for 10'ish players.

Need directions?   Ask.

As always, RSVP's are appreciated.

David Rodgers <david.rodgers@...>

I will be there

David Rodgers
MACY*S Credit and Customer Services - West
Facilities / Security
Ph. 480-929-3477
Fax 480-929-3024
Emergency 480-370-0188 (Cel)
david.rodgers@...

From:        <TinDictator@...>
To:        <Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...>,
Date:        10/14/2013 11:40 AM
Subject:        [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Saturday&#39;s Game
Sent by:        Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

This coming Saturday will be our next game.  I'll be running a 28mm WWII Bolt Action game of an American assault on a German supply depot, somewhere in France.

Lots of terrain, lots of interesting weapons, lots of cunning twists.

Be there, or forever be considered a loser by all who know your name.

Room for 10'ish players.

Need directions?   Ask.

As always, RSVP's are appreciated.

John C

Sorry guys out of town.  Hopefully if there is a game on 11/2 I will be there.

JC

This coming Saturday will be our next game. I&apos;ll be running a 28mm WWII Bolt Action game of an American assault on a German supply depot, somewhere in France.
Lots of terrain, lots of interesting weapons, lots of cunning twists.
Be there, or forever be considered a loser by all who know your name.

Room for 10&apos;ish players.

Need directions?   Ask.

As always, RSVP&apos;s are appreciated.

Randy Burnett

Been holding off replying b/c I wasn't sure of my availablility for Sat - but i am about 90% sure I can make it.  But, I'm new to the group and this would be my first event.  Even if there's no more room to play, i'd like to come out to meet some folks if that's ok - so could i get directions and time?  Thanks - my name's Randy