From: "TinDictator@..."
To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 4, 2013 7:05 AM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Sad News

I just heard that Donald Featherstone has died.
He was in his 90's.
He was the inspiration for me getting into miniature wargaming.

For those of you who may not know, Don wrote a lot of books about miniature wargaming as well as a few rule sets and Ospreys.

I had the pleasure of meeting him a couple times at Historicon and he was always a pleasant guy with a quick wit. I even got him to sign a few of his books for me.

Bob