Topics

Borodino fast play rules

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

So, I have been working slavishly to create a "Fast Play" version of Imperial Lances for the Borodino game.
I believe I have succeeded. However, the proof will be in the playing.

Therefore, Saturday, the 19th will be when we take our first whack at the new-and-improved-streamlined-upgraded-and- sexually-satisfying masterpiece that is "BORODINO FAST PLAY".

Let those who are weak of heart stay abed whilst we brave few battle on !

Bob

kochese <kochese@...>

You have never worked slavishly in your life. I will be going to a my son's wedding that day. So you will have get along without my august presence.
Larry

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:33 AM, The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...> wrote:

So, I have been working slavishly to create a "Fast Play" version of Imperial Lances for the Borodino game.
I believe I have succeeded. However, the proof will be in the playing.

Therefore, Saturday, the 19th will be when we take our first whack at the new-and-improved-streamlined-upgraded-and- sexually-satisfying masterpiece that is "BORODINO FAST PLAY".

Let those who are weak of heart stay abed whilst we brave few battle on !

Bob

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

Ahhhh, what do YOU know about it?!
You're old and mostly senile.

Will you be gracing us with an appearance on Friday when we work on the terrain boards?

Bob

====================================

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 10:50 AM, kochese <kochese@...> wrote:

You have never worked slavishly in your life. I will be going to a my son's wedding that day. So you will have get along without my august presence.
Larry

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 8:33 AM, The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...> wrote:
So, I have been working slavishly to create a "Fast Play" version of Imperial Lances for the Borodino game.
I believe I have succeeded. However, the proof will be in the playing.

Therefore, Saturday, the 19th will be when we take our first whack at the new-and-improved-streamlined-upgraded-and- sexually-satisfying masterpiece that is "BORODINO FAST PLAY".

Let those who are weak of heart stay abed whilst we brave few battle on !

Working.........

JC