Topics

Borodino Terrain Boards

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

I'm hoping to do some more work on the terrain boards this Friday.
Anyone interested in assisting ?

How about Sunday?

Bob

David Rodgers <david.rodgers@...>

I will assist. Friday is after 3:30 PM.
Sunday is a maybe. I will see what the BOSS has scheduled.

David Rodgers
MACY*S Credit and Customer Services - West
Facilities / Security Supervisor
Ph. 480-929-3477
Fax 480-929-3024
Emergency 480-370-0188 (Cel)
david.rodgers@...

From: The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>
To: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...
Date: 05/07/2012 02:00 PM
Subject: [Table_Top_Gaming_Society] Borodino Terrain Boards
Sent by: Table_Top_Gaming_Society@...

I'm hoping to do some more work on the terrain boards this Friday.
Anyone interested in assisting ?
How about Sunday?
Bob

David M

Bob,

Sorry, I'm tied up both days.  You do realize Sunday is Mothers Day?  Dave.

From: "The Tin Dictator"
To: "Table Top Gaming Society" Sent: Monday, May 7, 2012 2:00:35 PM

I'm hoping to do some more work on the terrain boards this Friday.
Anyone interested in assisting ?

How about Sunday?

Bob

The Tin Dictator <TinDictator@...>

I KNEW THAT !!!
I was just testing you all.
"I" can't work on the boards on Sunday.

......... Although, Karen is my wife, not my mother.
So technically she's not MY responsibility on Sunday.
Perfect logic right ?
But, because I'm such a GIVER. I will gladly sacrifice my time and spend it with her.
So, forget about Sunday.

That's my story.
The rest of you shut up!

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:49 PM, David Manley <davidmanley2@...> wrote:

Bob,

Sorry, I'm tied up both days.  You do realize Sunday is Mothers Day?  Dave.

I'm hoping to do some more work on the terrain boards this Friday.
Anyone interested in assisting ?

How about Sunday?

Sorry, working this weekend, including Friday evening. Then out of town until after Memorial Day.

JC