Topics

New Digs!

david.rodgers83 <david.rodgers@...>

Looks great! Should be exciting to get the group up and running.
Welcome to all of our new members.

enstock <tiberiusg@...>

--- In Table-Top_Gaming_Society@..., "david.rodgers83"
<david.rodgers@...> wrote:

Looks great! Should be exciting to get the group up and running.
Welcome to all of our new members.
Thanks.

I have downloaded and printed 3 sets of likely rules that we could
use, subject to group approval:

Dusty Trails -
Fast paced western gunfight rules using only dice to resolve issues.
6 pages of rules. Free

Shootout! -
Skirmish Warfare in the American West. Dice based. 4 pages. Free.

The Tomahawk and The Flame -
Free rules supplement/variant to The Sword and The Flame rules,
specifically for American Indian Wars 1866-1890. Uses playing cards
and dice. Has troop organization information. 20 pages, plus TSATF.

Unless I have another senior moment, I will bring these to the next meet.

Nevile

Bob <brodgers@...>

I also have a couple rule sets that we can look at.

"Long Knives" is a, 1 figure = 1 man, skirmish set.
It uses ten sided dice and randomized movement and is pretty good.

"Fields of Honor" is a variable scale rule set with the smallest
scale being at the squad level and the largest scale being at the
regimental level. This was my favorite rule set for Colonial battles
a few years ago.

Bob