Re: WSS Survey + Free articles

Michael M

I was running the game and I was struggling with the rules too.  You will find that most of our games run a bit more smoothly due to better familiarity with the rules system (most of us have favorites that we know fairly well).  You happened to came on a week we were trying something new and different.

Also, this group has a really diverse set of interests.  You name the time and period and somebody probably has the figures for it!  Hope to see you again soon!

On Sun, Aug 15, 2021 at 10:40 AM, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
You weren’t the only one struggling.
My head is still spinning.

On Aug 15, 2021, at 10:34 AM, dgiglio416@... wrote:

Hey All!

Appreciate the invite and meeting you guys. Also appreciate you guys being patient with me as I struggled my way through my first wargame ever.

Excited to learn and play with you all again soon!

Doug