Michael and Larry
I just ordered it :-)

Sylvain

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 01:55:50 PM MST, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

Totally agree with Larry on this book.  I have it and it is a wonderful resource for AWI battles.

I am finishing up my 28mm French for this period.

From: "Kochese (Larry)" <kochese@...>
Date: 1/5/21 10:59 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Hello there!

Battles of the Revolutionary War 1775-1781 by W.J. Wood. Must have for AWI period gaming.

Larry

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 10:50 AM Aslan <aslanhicks520@...> wrote:
Sylvain,

Thank you for the suggestion. I definitely always have something on as I assemble and paint. I'm currently listening to a fantastic audiobook of a fantastic book called "1776" by David McCullough. It's incredibly well researched and detailed. I highly recommend giving it a look if you haven't read it already.

I would love some links to videos, I am always looking for new stuff to watch.
Thank you!

Aslan