Re: Hello there!

Sylvain Durand

Aslan
This is the one that is the best

The American Revolutionary war - part 1 of 2(Documentary)

The American Revolutionary war - part 2 of 2 (Documentary)

Hope to see you in 10 days

Sylvain

On Tuesday, January 5, 2021, 10:50:08 AM MST, Aslan <aslanhicks520@...> wrote:

Sylvain,

Thank you for the suggestion. I definitely always have something on as I assemble and paint. I'm currently listening to a fantastic audiobook of a fantastic book called "1776" by David McCullough. It's incredibly well researched and detailed. I highly recommend giving it a look if you haven't read it already.

I would love some links to videos, I am always looking for new stuff to watch.
Thank you!

Aslan