Re: Hello there!

Kochese (Larry)

Also check out a movie called Revolution circa 1985 with Al Pacino and Donald Sutherland

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 10:59 AM kochese <kochese@...> wrote:
Battles of the Revolutionary War 1775-1781 by W.J. Wood. Must have for AWI period gaming.

Larry

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 10:50 AM Aslan <aslanhicks520@...> wrote:
Sylvain,

Thank you for the suggestion. I definitely always have something on as I assemble and paint. I'm currently listening to a fantastic audiobook of a fantastic book called "1776" by David McCullough. It's incredibly well researched and detailed. I highly recommend giving it a look if you haven't read it already.

I would love some links to videos, I am always looking for new stuff to watch.
Thank you!

Aslan