Re: Hello there!

Aslan

Edited

John, thank you for the advice! I am definitely looking forward to playing for a few meetings and getting to see the other aspects of miniature gaming.
I have definitely felt the toy soldier effect as well as the history aspect. I've been burning through books related to the AWI and Napoleonic campaigns.

Michael, I have been thoroughly enjoying the 2nd edition of black powder. Have you ever played "Sharp Practice?" I've been using it to play small skirmishes with the family over the holidays and have found it quite fun.

Thank you all,
I hope to meet in 2021,

Cheers,
Aslan