- Game Day: Rebels and Patriots AWI - Rules Changes
Game Day: Rebels and Patriots AWI - Rules Changes
Bob and I exchanged emails and we will change the rules for the Rebels and Patriots AWI with the following:
- Non Skirmishers need to be in one of the 3 formations: Close Order, Open Order (in Line but a stand between them) and in Column (they only get half of the dice for shooting)
- Flank shots on a Unit in Close Order is +1 to Dice Roll
- Guns can Limber/Unlimber: Movement of 8" and limber/unlimber cost 4". Limbered guns don't get the special rules for Artillery in the Open
- Light troops and Skirmishers will get a +1 in skirmish formation and cumulate them with Cover.
- For activation I will follow Tom Fraser suggestion 1-1 = 1 Unit receive 1 Disorder, 6-6 remove 1 disorder within 6" of any part of the unit (including the unit)
- Shooting is always in the front of the unit except for Skirmishers
I am working on special dice rules for Ed :-) Luck was clearly away from him
Join The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.