Awesome
I will give Tom Fraser the Fraser Highlander’s

Sylvain

On Nov 28, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Tom Opalka via groups.io <PONATOWSKI@...> wrote:

Neil & the 2 Tom's from the North-side will be making the trip over today for the game.

Tom O

-----Original Message-----
From: Sylvain Durand via groups.io <Sylvainnc@...>
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 10:45 am
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Rebels and Patriots 28mm - AWI - Continentals vs Red Coats

Team,

I will be running two games of Rebels and Patriots the two following Saturdays (Nov 28 and Dec 5). It will be American War of Independence / Rev War in 28mm in the Carolines 1780/1781

I have enough troops for 8 players with 24 points each
Rules can be learnt in 15 minutes, very similar to Lion Rampant with some nice updates (no more Fail and your turn is over)

Join us at Bob's place for a good time

Happy thanksgiving and enjoy Football, Turkey and Wine