Fw: Foundry Christmas Sale! 🎄

Sylvain Durand

The sale is back !!!

----- Forwarded Message -----

From: Foundry Miniatures Ltd <suggestions@...>
To: Sylvain <sylvainnc@...>
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2020, 09:02:53 AM MST
Subject: Foundry Christmas Sale! 🎄

Our Christmas Sale Is Here!

Season’s Greetings. Our sale is here! Use code XMAS10 for 10% off orders over £50, XMAS20 for 20% off orders over £125 and XMAS25 for 25% off orders over £250. Our sale includes metal miniatures, books & box sets of models such as our Suitable for SAGA warbands & Foundry Collectable sets.

For the first time our Christmas sale includes our fantasy site Warmonger Miniatures AND Casting Room Miniatures.

We have everything you need for Christmas here at Foundry: gift cards, sweatshirts, collectable box sets, paints and a selection of festive models can all be found on our website. If you aren’t sure what you want for Christmas ask for a Foundry gift card! You can also use our website to create a wish list to send to your friends and family.

Terms & Conditions

Unfortunately, baskets from different websites cannot be combined to take advantage of higher value discount codes. We can refund additional postage upon request as long as you put a note in the comments box of each order asking us to combine orders. There may be a short delay in processing postage refunds during our busy periods.

Sale excludes all paint, paint brushes, tools, bases, clothing, gift cards, 20mm Arab/Israeli Wars models, bundles and pewter: lead free models. Postage not included in discount. See our website for all terms and conditions. Christmas sale ends Midnight January 4th 2021.

Jolly Dwarf Santa Sweatshirt

Feeling festive? For our annual Foundry Christmas jumper we have chosen this years new model, the Jolly Dwarf Santa sculpted by Kevin Adams. Preorder now for shipping first week of December. We also have limited stock left of previous years designs.

New this year are our Christmas beanies featuring our favourite Viking Santa, available in blue and black.

Shipping & Closing Dates

Covid update November 2020: We are still open for business as usual & shipping online and phone orders daily.  Call us on 01636 526 886 to place an order over the phone for shipping or to arrange collection from our premises in East Stoke, Newark, Nottinghamshire.  Our physical shop is closed until further notice.

We close for our Christmas holidays on Wednesday 23rd December and reopen on Monday 4th January.

Wargames Foundy
Warmonger Miniatures
Casting Room Miniatures

Thanks for reading - Maria