Boxes available

Tom Opalka

I just finished transferring all of my 15mm WW1, WW2, Arab-Israeli & WW3/Team Yankee troops to new storage boxes.  I have all of the old boxes available...there's 21 boxes that are 15 1/2 wide x 11 1/2 deep x 2 3/8 high, and a handful of boxes that are smaller.
These all have folding tops with the front flap that tucks into the box...I don't believe any of the larger boxes have side flaps that tuck in.  There are various labels and writing on them, but a marker or other labels can fix that. Anyone interested in the lot?

Tom O