Re: In case you have forgotten....

Dan H

yes

From: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io> On Behalf Of JC via groups.io
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2020 6:04 PM
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] In case you have forgotten....

Does 3 pm ish work?

JC

On Friday, September 25, 2020, 07:54:55 AM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

I’ll be around Sunday afternoon for anyone who wants to come by.

Just let me know when to expect you.

On Sep 25, 2020, at 7:43 AM, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

I'd like to try to do the same if Bob would respond to me too.

Michael Machell

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 07:27 PM, JC via groups.io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

OK thanks.   Just emailed Bob to see if I can call by this weekend if convenient.

JC

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 04:30:45 PM MST, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

John C

It's not miro, it's some 10mm stuff I found while rummaging. Bob's eyes aren't what they used to be.

Larry

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 4:20 PM Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

Ummm, no, Bob.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>

Date: 9/24/20 14:44 (GMT-07:00)

That sounds extremely fair.

However, in order to save you the trip up, I am happy to just incorporate both of your stuff into my collection.

That way I won’t have to charge either of you the storage fees.

On Sep 24, 2020, at 1:53 PM, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

Mike, I'm picking up my stuff on the 9th of October. I don't mind if I pick up your stuff, bring it back to Sierra Vista, and add it to my collection!  Seriously, I don't mind. 😇

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell=sunflower.com@groups.io>

Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>

Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.
John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.