Michael, Ray only has your best interests at heart.

He will look after your miniatures with care and affection - hardly losing any of them.  And only occasionally stepping on one.  Very high level of care I am sure!

JC

On Friday, September 25, 2020, 01:36:41 PM MST, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

If you say so : )

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 12:32 PM, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
But you SHOULD feel lucky to have John and me as a friend!

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/25/20 07:41 (GMT-07:00)
To: the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] In case you have forgotten....

You guys should do stand up.

On Thu, Sep 24, 2020 at 09:05 PM, JC via groups.io <curranjohng@...> wrote:
I completely understand!!   I feel the same way!  Mike is so lucky to have a generous friend like you!

JC

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 08:48:03 PM MST, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

It's the Irish in me.  😁

Sent from Samsung tablet.

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.
John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.