Re: In case you have forgotten....

JC

I completely understand!!   I feel the same way!  Mike is so lucky to have a generous friend like you!

JC

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 08:48:03 PM MST, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

It's the Irish in me.  😁

Sent from Samsung tablet.

-------- Original message --------
From: "JC via groups.io" <curranjohng@...>
Date: 9/24/20 7:26 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] In case you have forgotten....

That's so incredibly generous of you!!

JC

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 01:53:58 PM MST, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

Mike, I'm picking up my stuff on the 9th of October. I don't mind if I pick up your stuff, bring it back to Sierra Vista, and add it to my collection!  Seriously, I don't mind. 😇

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 12:55 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Thanks.  Hope to get down there to pick up sometime soon.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/24/20 8:47 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Dan H. and Michael M.      In case you’ve forgotten, you still have some packs laying here from the Old Glory Army order we did last June.

John C.       You may not know about this but,  You have an envelope here with some micro armor that Larry found after he sold you his stuff.