Re: Club Project - Leipzig #poll #Club_Project

JC

I think it would be wise to push it back.

We have no idea what the virus will do during the winter.  Could be OK.  Could be bad.  Equally no idea exact timeline for vaccine. etc. etc.

JC

On Tuesday, September 22, 2020, 02:33:00 PM MST, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

The lack of gamers at present leads me to wonder if we need to push out the Leipzig game until sometime in the spring?   We should really have between 15-20 players fo rthe game.

What does the colective brain trust think?