Re: Club Project - Leipzig #poll #Club_Project

Michael M

Well you roll the dice better, that's for damn sure!

From: Ray Levesque <raylev3@...>
Date: 9/22/20 4:31 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Club Project - Leipzig #Club_Project #poll

It's not cheating if you're better than the other player!
😁

From: "Michael M via groups.io" <madmachell@...>
Date: 9/22/20 15:48 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Me too.  Still hoping to get out to a game, but will probably wait until my company allows us back into the office.  I figure that's my bell weather that it is safe to rejoin polite society, present company excepted, of course : )

In the meantime, making serious progress on the late 17th century figures I am painting for Ottoman Wars and Wars of Louis XIV.  Yet another obscure period...

Also have been getting spanked semi-regularly by Ray or Mike in C&C on the Steam Tabletop Simulator.  I am convinced they cheat shamelessly, but I'm just too clueless to figure out how otherwise I would do it too.

Hope to see you guys soon.

From: Ray Levesque <raylev3@...>
Date: 9/22/20 3:02 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

I'm good with that.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 9/22/20 14:32 (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

The lack of gamers at present leads me to wonder if we need to push out the Leipzig game until sometime in the spring?   We should really have between 15-20 players fo rthe game.

What does the colective brain trust think?