Re: Updated Event: GAME DAY - The Death of the Prince Imperial - Saturday, 22 February 2020 #cal-invite

Kochese (Larry)

Ray, You're a tad late on  this one.  I know things be a bit slower down there...but 6 months!! Yee Gods!!

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 12:55 PM Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
Weed? Did someone say weed!?!?  Now I understand what Mike was talking about.

From: "Kochese (Larry)" <kochese@...>
Date: 2/15/20 18:16 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Updated Event: GAME DAY - The Death of the Prince Imperial - Saturday, 22 February 2020 #cal-invite

-------- Original message --------
From: "Kochese (Larry)" <kochese@...>
Date: 2/15/20 18:16 (GMT-07:00)

No Ray. No Lemons were involved or injured in this operation. Just Weeds.

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 5:46 PM Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
It's great that you turned lemons into lemonade.

From: Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...>
Date: 2/15/20 13:06 (GMT-07:00)

Thanks to the lack of interest for today,  I have wreaked havoc on the weeds in my yard!

May the spray be with You!

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 8:51 AM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:

Not enough guys are available for the game today. So I’ve moved it to next week.

Hopefully all you sicko’s will be better by then.

Mike Dolan