Re: Yahoo mail doesn't like the Table Top Gaming Society

JC

Yep, that's what I do Sylvain.

But I am conditioned by my other email providers to expect a number in brackets to pop up beside the spam folder when there is mail in the Spam.  But for some reason, best known to the crew who abolished Yahoo Groups, Yahoo Mail does not alert you when there are emails in your Spam.  The other providers do.

I have been receiving TTG emails no problem for several years (since at least 2012 (Borodino!) or earlier).
No idea why Yahoo suddenly decided they were Spam.

I just need to remember to check the folder on a regular basis for Yahoo mail!

JC

On Friday, August 14, 2020, 05:26:10 PM MST, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

John
I use Yahoo and I do not have the issue
When you find a non spam in the Spam Folder, make sure you open it and click Non Spam. It will then work better

Regards

Sylvain

On Friday, August 14, 2020, 05:10:51 PM MST, JC via groups.io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Apparently Yahoo mail thinks TTG is some sort of spam.  I hadn't received any mail from the group in the last 2 weeks.  Thought maybe people were too hot or socially regressed or whatever.   Eventually looked in my spam folder and found it full of TTG messages.  Yahoo is the only mail service I belong to that does not indicate when there are messages in spam - very annoying.  I rescued the messages and found as always incredible enlightenment......

The only other message in my spam folder was from Amazon, telling me I needed to verify my account.  Just click on the "Verify" tab.   No problem.  Always respond to demands for my password.
I was a bit puzzled as the message began "Dear Costumer"....
Must have been Amazon Clothes department...............

JC
(must have