10mm historicals for sale/trade #ForSale

Tom Opalka

I have some 10mm ancients that I acquired over the years with the intent of doing Warmaster Ancients at one point.  They guys I game with though either use 15mm or 28mm with different rules, so the time has come for me
to get rid of these.  There are painted Parthians, Sassanids and some Late Romans, as well as unpainted Sassanids, Late Romans, Macedonian/Successors, Gauls, and a ton of Dark Age Horse (various Huns, Magyars, etc).

I also have a few packs of 10mm Polish Napoleonics from Old Glory.

If anyone is interested, email me directly...I've started on an inventory and can supply pics.

Thanks,
Tom O