Re: Upcoming Event: Game Day: Lion Rampant Moors vs Spanish 100 Pts each. Armies provided - Sat, 06/27/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

JC

Sylvain,

Glad you guys had a good game.

Always glad to see your paint jobs.  When you have time could you post a few shots of individual figures, or of figure groups?

JC

On Saturday, June 27, 2020, 09:56:36 PM MST, Sylvain Durand via groups.io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Ed and Bob
It was fun but it looks like Lion Rampant is kind of limited for big battles
Next Batlle will use Tactica Medieval
Here are the pictures I took

Sylvain

On Jun 27, 2020, at 9:27 PM, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

I don’t think anyone took any pictures.

On Jun 27, 2020, at 9:25 PM, Ed <ekj2908@...> wrote:

 Great game Sylvain!  The figures were fantastic, a lot of hard work to good result.  We should do it again soon.

I was too engaged to take any photos. does anyone have some?

On 6/25/2020 9:39 AM, Sylvain Durand via groups.io wrote:
Team
Here is the order of battle for Saturday's battle
I will let the players reorder the battle lines, as long as every retinue is at least 24 points

Army

Division

Unit Name

Lion Rampant Name

Points

Moors

Left

Andalusian Archers

Archers

4

Moors

Left

Andalusian Crossbowmen

Crossbowmen

4

Moors

Left

Andalusian Jinetes with Bows

Mounted Yeomen

4

Moors

Left

Andalusian Noble Cavalry

Mounted Serjeants

4

Moors

Left

Andalusian Noble Cavalry

Mounted Serjeants

4

Moors

Left

Andalusian Spearmen w Armor

Foot Serjeants

4

Moors

Center

Andalusian Archers

Archers

4

Moors

Center

Andalusian Jinetes

Mounted Yeomen with Javelins

3

Moors

Center

Andalusian Jinetes

Mounted Yeomen with Javelins

3

Moors

Center

Andalusian Jinetes

Mounted Yeomen with Javelins

3

Moors

Center

Andalusian Mounted Crossbowmen

Mounted Serjeants with Crossbow

4

Moors

Center

Andalusian Skirmishers

Foot Yeomen Javelins

4

Moors

Center

Andalusian Skirmishers

Foot Yeomen Javelins

4

Moors

Center

Andalusian Spearmen

Foot Yeomen

3

Moors

Right

Andalusian Archers

Archers

4

Moors

Right

Andalusian Crossbowmen

Crossbowmen

4

Moors

Right

Andalusian Jinetes with Bows

Mounted Yeomen

4

Moors

Right

Andalusian Noble Cavalry

Mounted Serjeants

4

Moors

Right

Andalusian Noble Cavalry

Mounted Serjeants

4

Moors

Right

Andalusian Spearmen w Armor

Foot Serjeants

4

Moors

Reserve

Black Guard

Foot Men-at-Arms

6

Moors

Reserve

Black Guard

Foot Men-at-Arms

6

Moors

Reserve

Elite Berber Archers

Archers Elite

6

Moors

Reserve

Hasham Mounted Guard

Mounted Men-at-Arms

6

Spanish

Left

Spanish Archers

Archers

4

Spanish

Left

Spanish Crossbowmen

Crossbowmen

4

Spanish

Left

Spanish Javelinmen

Foot Yeomen Javelins

4

Spanish

Left

Spanish Jinetes

Mounted Yeomen with Javelins

3

Spanish

Left

Spanish Mounted Knights

Mounted Men-at-Arms

6

Spanish

Left

Spanish Spearmen

Foot Yeomen

3

Spanish

Center

Spanish Javelinmen

Foot Yeomen Javelins

4

Spanish

Center

Spanish Mounted Knights

Mounted Men-at-Arms

6

Spanish

Center

Spanish Spearmen w Armor

Foot Serjeants

4

Spanish

Center

Spanish Spearmen w Armor

Foot Serjeants

4

Spanish

Center

Spanish Spearmen w Armor

Foot Serjeants

4

Spanish

Center

Spanish Slingers

Slingers

4

Spanish

Center

Spanish Slingers

Slingers

4

Spanish

Right

Spanish Archers

Archers

4

Spanish

Right

Spanish Crossbowmen

Crossbowmen

4

Spanish

Right

Spanish Javelinmen

Foot Yeomen Javelins

4

Spanish

Right

Spanish Jinetes

Mounted Yeomen with Javelins

3

Spanish

Right

Spanish Mounted Knights

Mounted Men-at-Arms

6

Spanish

Right

Spanish Spearmen

Foot Yeomen

3

Spanish

Reserve

Spanish Guards

Foot Men-at-Arms

6

Spanish

Reserve

Spanish Guards

Foot Men-at-Arms

6

Spanish

Reserve

Spanish Mounted Knights

Mounted Men-at-Arms

6

Spanish

Reserve

Spanish Mounted Knights

Mounted Men-at-Arms

6

On Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 12:00:03 PM MST, The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar <the-table-top-gaming-society@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Game Day: Lion Rampant Moors vs Spanish 100 Pts each. Armies provided

When: Saturday, 27 June 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Sylvain