Re: Upcoming Event: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf - Sat, 05/16/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Michael M

No problem.  I am hosting them for a sleep over at my house later that evening.

No, I haven't told my wife yet.  But I am sure she will be okay with it when I tell her it is for a student exchange program.

Michael Machell
madmachell@...

-------- Original message --------
Date: 5/15/20 1:20 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Upcoming Event: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf - Sat, 05/16/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

That is very unfortunate as the Swedish Bikini Team will only be here for the weekend.  Shame you’re going to miss them. 

On May 15, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this historic event.  Be sure to take good pictures!

Michael Machell
madmachell@...

-------- Original message --------
From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 5/15/20 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Upcoming Event: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf - Sat, 05/16/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

An RSVP is requested. Click here to RSVP

Organizer: Larry

Description: In anticipation of the lockdown being lifted on the 15th, this will be our first post-apocalypse game.
Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig. 

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better. 

Join The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.