Re: Upcoming Event: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf - Sat, 05/16/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

Michael M

No problem.  I am hosting them for a sleep over at my house later that evening.

No, I haven't told my wife yet.  But I am sure she will be okay with it when I tell her it is for a student exchange program.

From: Bob <brodgers.cell@...>
Date: 5/15/20 1:20 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Upcoming Event: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf - Sat, 05/16/2020 12:00pm-5:00pm, Please RSVP #cal-reminder

That is very unfortunate as the Swedish Bikini Team will only be here for the weekend.  Shame you’re going to miss them.

On May 15, 2020, at 1:14 PM, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

Unfortunately, I'm going to miss this historic event.  Be sure to take good pictures!

From: "The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io Calendar" <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Date: 5/15/20 12:00 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Reminder: End of Apocalypse Game Day - Battle of Meusdorf

When: Saturday, 16 May 2020, 12:00pm to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Phoenix

Where:The War Room

Organizer: Larry

Hopefully this nonsense wont be extended again.

The Battle of Meusdorf  1813
French vs Russians on the outskirts of Leipzig.

RULES: La Petit Emperor
Scale 15mm

This is a test of the rules as an alternative to Snappy Nappy for the big battle of Leipzig in October.  So come learn the rules and see which set you like better.