Re: How Countries Fight Their Wars

JC

Edited

Nice one Sylvie, Nice one Son,
Nice one Sylvie, Let's have another One!

JC (It's a Brit football chant)

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 10:09:08 AM MST, Sylvain via groups.io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Michael

Here are two theories I heard about Kim Jong Il.

Laughing and painting are good in those times

Sylvain

On Apr 29, 2020, at 10:02 AM, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

I was hoping the missile would go up and then back down to take out Kim Jong IL and his brother Mentally.  Do you really think he's seriously ill? I hear the sister is even more ruthless.

From: "John C via groups.io" <curranjohng@...>
Date: 4/28/20 10:09 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] How Countries Fight Their Wars

Really the North Korean one was close to the bone......!!

JC

On Tuesday, April 28, 2020, 04:59:56 PM MST, Michael M via groups.io <madmachell@...> wrote:

Thanks, Ray. This is hilarious.  It says they are going to add ten more countries in the next iteration.  It will be interesting to see what they do.

On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 07:44 PM, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
Check out this video on You Tube...."How countries fight their wars."  It's pretty funny, and kind of accurate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-DCgzFbo_o