Re: Projects during the apocalypse

JC

There you go - aways think big!!

JC

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 04:56:17 PM MST, Sylvain via groups.io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Larry
I regret not having used the 40mm Sash and Saber :-)

On Thursday, April 23, 2020, 04:47:33 PM MST, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Only problem is they are 28mm.

On Thu, Apr 23, 2020 at 4:40 PM Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:
Those look great.
You’ve been busy.
As that all from your dead-lead pile ?

On Apr 23, 2020, at 4:32 PM, Sylvain via groups.io <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Bob
Let’s talk Wargaming
Here’s my 28mm continental militia Or minutemen. Mix of foundry and Perry.
I based them for regimental fire and fury. 4 on a 1.5” by 1.25”
I based a few guys reloading on a 20mm square. I will use them as out of ammo marker.
We can use them for black powder and pretty much any ruleset
Cannot wait to play AWI !!!!!

<image0.jpeg>
<image1.jpeg>
<image2.jpeg>

Sylvain

On Apr 23, 2020, at 3:33 PM, Bob <brodgers.cell@...> wrote:

Guys,

You can go out and party till you drop, or you can hide under your bed, or you can do something in between.
Whatever you decide to do. More power to ya!
You can read the dueling reports, or get your information and advice from whichever talking head happens to be on TV.

But let's please use this forum to talk about much more important things.
Like…. Miniature Wargaming

I just got Miniature War-games and Wargames Illustrated in the mail today.
Yay !