Re: New Tom Hanks war flick....trailer looks good

Ed

Ditto.  If the theater has not been ransacked for it's supply of toilet paper and burned to the ground by then, I'd like to see it.

I also recommend 1917 for anyone who hasn't seen it.

On 3/15/2020 10:45 AM, Michael M via Groups.Io wrote:
I just checked out the trailer Ray sent.  I think this should be a group event.  It looks like a great movie.

Michael Machell

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020 at 06:17 PM, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
Here' a link to the movie, "Greyhound," where Hanks commands a destroyer protecting a convoy heading to the UK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pNgAZVrf40