I’m not sold on BC.
I’ll play it but the activation system bugs me.

Bob

On Mar 5, 2020, at 6:39 PM, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

I'm sold on Blitzkrieg Commander  IV edition for larger battles (one vehicle = one platoon...but I'm prejudiced....been playing for years.  Maybe Bob, Dave, or Ed could chime in.

Ray

From: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io> on behalf of El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Sent: Friday, March 6, 2020 1:25 AM
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] BKC IV photo: PZIIIs in the attack

Looks great! What are your thoughts on the rules so far? I've been considering them for my 6mm WWII guys. (I use Fistful of Tows 3 right now).

On Thu, Mar 5, 2020, 15:32 Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:
Attached is a photo of PZIIIs overrunning the American forward positions.  In the photo you can see destroyed M3 Lee tanks, and a few US half tracks that were not able to pull back fast enough.  It was a brutal game for the Americans.