Re: Lion Rampant Big Battle Game

Good point, we can make it cumulative. Your leader helps by getting closer but he is at greater risk.

Sylvain

On Thursday, January 30, 2020, 02:30:57 PM MST, Kochese (Larry) <kochese@...> wrote:

Sylvain,
This looks pretty good. That said, I think the CinC and retinue leader should be cumulative rather either or.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 9:44 AM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
Sylvain,

I reviewed your outline. Nice work.
I made a few notes for discussion and/or clarification.
See the attached WORD doc, I tracked the changes so you can see what I did.

Click “View” , “Markups”. If you can’t see my notes.
Turn on “Track Changes” if you want to continue tracking any modifications.

Bob

On Jan 29, 2020, at 11:24 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob and other Lion Rampant Fans,

I am making progress on my Moors and Spanish for a big battle game.
I have twisted the rules for a Big Battle adding strategic moves. I added some suggestions from Dave such as an evade means activation for next turn. I have added the Counter Charge as an Activation, I also combine the QRS and the rules in a single sheet and added the colored markers (I have a good set of colored chip)

I am attaching it so we can discuss later.

Sylvain
<Lion Rampant Big Battle Game.docx>