Re: Lion Rampant Big Battle Game

Kochese (Larry)

Sylvain,
This looks pretty good. That said, I think the CinC and retinue leader should be cumulative rather either or.

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 9:44 AM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
Sylvain,

I reviewed your outline. Nice work.
I made a few notes for discussion and/or clarification.
See the attached WORD doc, I tracked the changes so you can see what I did.

Click “View” , “Markups”. If you can’t see my notes.
Turn on “Track Changes” if you want to continue tracking any modifications.

Bob

On Jan 29, 2020, at 11:24 PM, Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Bob and other Lion Rampant Fans,

I am making progress on my Moors and Spanish for a big battle game.
I have twisted the rules for a Big Battle adding strategic moves. I added some suggestions from Dave such as an evade means activation for next turn. I have added the Counter Charge as an Activation, I also combine the QRS and the rules in a single sheet and added the colored markers (I have a good set of colored chip)

I am attaching it so we can discuss later.

Sylvain
<Lion Rampant Big Battle Game.docx>