Re: Awesome battle re-creation in a movie

Ed

This is why I always attempt to target the record player/band first!

Who says Soviets didn't have I sense of humor?  Oh, that's right...everyone.

On 1/26/2020 12:44 PM, Bob wrote:
Take a look at this clip from a ( Polish…Russian ? )war movie.
There is an excellent representation regarding the importance of a proper marching cadence.
There is also a very good simulation of the effectiveness of a 37mm AT gun vs infantry.
Although the gunners seem a bit young.

The uniforms (especially the officers) are pretty good too.

I admit I don’t recognize the flags.
Maybe one of you period experts can tell us about them.