Re: Awesome battle re-creation in a movie

Bob

Any Jenkin’s Ear figures should do.
You may have to do some minor modifications to the helmets.

Larry seems to have a good handle on the flags.

If you want the motorcycle and sidecar you’ll probably have to use a BMW and glue a small freezer box onto it’s side. I haven’t seen any commercially available models that look like the one in the film.

I’m not sure where you can get the Victrola.
You’ll probably have to scratch build one.

Bob

On Jan 26, 2020 at 8:51 PM, <Ray Levesque> wrote:

 Bob, are you recommending this as a new war gaming project for us all? Where can we get these miniatures?

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/26/20 12:44 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The Table Top Gaming Society <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Awesome battle re-creation in a movie

Take a look at this clip from a ( Polish…Russian ? )war movie.
There is an excellent representation regarding the importance of a proper marching cadence.
There is also a very good simulation of the effectiveness of a 37mm AT gun vs infantry.
Although the gunners seem a bit young.

The uniforms (especially the officers) are pretty good too.

I admit I don’t recognize the flags.
Maybe one of you period experts can tell us about them.