Re: Awesome battle re-creation in a movie

 Bob, are you recommending this as a new war gaming project for us all? Where can we get these miniatures?

From: Bob <brodgers@...>
Date: 1/26/20 12:44 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The Table Top Gaming Society <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>
Subject: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] Awesome battle re-creation in a movie

Take a look at this clip from a ( Polish…Russian ? )war movie.
There is an excellent representation regarding the importance of a proper marching cadence.
There is also a very good simulation of the effectiveness of a 37mm AT gun vs infantry.
Although the gunners seem a bit young.

The uniforms (especially the officers) are pretty good too.

I admit I don’t recognize the flags.
Maybe one of you period experts can tell us about them.