Re: Awesome battle re-creation in a movie

Kochese (Larry)

Love the horns? handles? on the El Supremos helmet. But I did recognize both the flags and the uniforms. The uniform is the camouflage field uniform of the first and second regiments of the Lower Slobovian Legion, each of three battalions. The colors are the battalion colors of each of the battalions and the two regimental colors. They bring duplicates of all the flags in the field just in case they loose one. GEEZE, and you call yourselves historical gamers.I'm dissapointed in you guys, but especially Ray,

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 2:13 PM Mike Dolan <dolanz999@...> wrote:
OMG! This is really bad............ LMAO!

On Sun, Jan 26, 2020 at 12:44 PM Bob <brodgers@...> wrote:
Take a look at this clip from a ( Polish…Russian ? )war movie.
There is an excellent representation regarding the importance of a proper marching cadence.
There is also a very good simulation of the effectiveness of a 37mm AT gun vs infantry.
Although the gunners seem a bit young.

The uniforms (especially the officers) are pretty good too.

I admit I don’t recognize the flags.
Maybe one of you period experts can tell us about them.

Mike Dolan