Re: PZIIIs overrun Americans in Tunisia (photo)

Michael M

I am working on it.  If I can only get them to eliminate my job...

When asked what I will do now that I am retired, I will reply, "command a Panzer division".

From: Ray Levesque <raylev3@...>
Date: 1/10/20 12:20 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] PZIIIs overrun Americans in Tunisia (photo)

Heh, heh,heh….you'll join us soon.

Ray

From: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io> on behalf of Michael M via Groups.Io <madmachell@...>
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2020 8:19 PM
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io <The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io>

I am envious of you retired guys gaming on a Thursday! Looks great.

From: Ray Levesque <raylev3@...>
Date: 1/10/20 11:24 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io

Attached is a photo from yesterday's test run of Blitzkrieg Commander IV.  There are only a couple of major changes from the previous editions, primarily in the reconnaissance rules; recce units DO have value.

The photo shows PZIIIs overrunning the American covering force.  You can see destroyed M3 Lee tanks and a few US half tracks that couldn't pull back fast enough.

We had to finish before the Germans had to deal with the town, but their intent was to by-pass the town in order to break into the US rear (exit the board).

A lot of fun, even to Bob and me....and we lost!

Our intent is to get familiar with the rules and then run a larger game on a Saturday.