Re: PZIIIs overrun Americans in Tunisia (photo)

Michael M

My first thought as well.  There are always shiny new toys to buy.

From: El Rolando <rollandlahaie@...>
Date: 1/10/20 12:18 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society@groups.io
Subject: Re: [The-Table-Top-Gaming-Society] PZIIIs overrun Americans in Tunisia (photo)

I will always find something to spend money on. Haha. But agreed, this club has always been pretty first rate.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020, 11:53 Sylvain via Groups.Io <Sylvainnc=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Ray

Fully agreed, not finding a good club was my biggest fear when I left Chicago
I used to game 3 times a week and I am glad we are now a big club with lots of armies and good players

Concerning, "None of us would have to buy another figure", we are wargamers, temptation is strong :-)

Sylvain

On Friday, January 10, 2020, 11:33:45 AM MST, Ray Levesque <raylev3@...> wrote:

That's the best thing about this club.  We have so many members, with so many armies, that none of us would have to buy another figure for the rest of our lives and still be able to play any period or any set of rules!

FYI, in BKC IV, each model represents one platoon.