Re: Sylvain's gaming room is ready - Need to work on day

Sylvain Durand

Ray and Bob
I have no desire to compete with the Mesa events. I see the north Phoenix / carefree events as extra possibilities to try smaller game. I will still attend the Bob room. Best gaming room I have ever seen.

I like the inauguration party idea from John :-)

Sylvain

On Dec 4, 2019, at 9:21 PM, John C via Groups.Io <curranjohng@...> wrote:

Forgot to say - maybe schedule a Grand Opening Day of Sylvain's Gaming Room for one of those Off Saturdays, and have a discussion then with those who attend as to what the best plan is?

JC

On Wednesday, December 4, 2019, 03:17:20 PM MST, Sylvain via Groups.Io <sylvainnc@...> wrote:

Team
My gaming room is now ready but it is located in Carefree pretty far from Bob and the table won't exceed 9 by 6
I see it as a good occasion to perfect knowledge on core rules or learning new rules. I can also host
I also have to decide which day

Who is interested in gaming in Carefree? Which day would be available?

Regards